(Photo: Reuters/Image for representation)
Manju Kothari, Creative Director in Entice and Shehzad Zaveri, Creative Director in Minawala (jewellery brands) have recorded few tricks that could work miracles:
– Disposable plates: The plastic disposable plates may be used to insert your earrings and studs. Wrapped in a plastic pouch, they are accessible to carry and travel.
– Buttons: they can be placed in a small box or zip pouches and Extra buttons may be made useful by utilizing earrings and studs to hang.
– Straws are easy: Another creative and safe means to keep your neckpieces and chains would be to place them between the straws and take them without having to be concerned about breaking or even the chains.
– Baby Towels: Travel towel may be helpful if you put your jewellery in between and then wrap into a soft infant towel and then blend the end of the towel together with hair ties.
– Tin instances with cotton balls: Even the tin containers may be used for storing small jewellery such as bracelets and stud earrings that you don’t want to break or lose.
– Socks: This may be the smartest option whilst packaging jewellery in your travel bag. This will save your time over storing choices in going nuts and this may work of storing one crucial thing to another that will permit you to to save a great deal of space as a streamlined price.
Read Whole post